Wednesday

What's in My Bag


I only use a few things Daily and that would be whats in my bag...

Eyeliner: *A MUST!* BAD gal Liner WATERPROOF in Extra Black by Benefit <3
Perfume: As of now I'm using Heavenly "Flowers" from the Dream Angels Line From VS <3
Lipglass: (SUPPORTING AIDS) Viva Glam in GAGA over the PINK POODLE from MAC <3

The Eyeliner is awesome stays on all day and is a great BLACK color.
The Perfume is one of my FAVES its like a fruity paradise flower smell not like a musky rose smell like some may thing by the name FLOWERS. ( kinda reminds me of Clinique Happy)
The Lipglass I layer much like I do with my clothes I use the Pink Poodle on the bottom for that yummy darker Pink then add a touch of glimmering light with the Lady Gaga Lipglass and it makes a perfect color for me! <3

That's for this week of course I change it up weekly so stay tuned for next weeks whats in my bag <3

No comments:

Post a Comment